Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fussy Cutting Continues

With a busy schedule last week, I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked in my sewing room.  I guess a few more squares is better than none!!! Monday I am planning to spend most of the day pressing, cutting, cutting and more cutting my western stash.  I wish I could find some pictures of someone that has made the Cowboy Days quilt by Black Cat Creations.....or even had a picture from the one that was in the quilt shop way back when.  Keep your fingers crossed Monday will be a quilty day for me!!!


Ohhhhh and before I go, I must share my exciting news!!!  My new work schedule is going to allow me to attend my local quilt guild and if you can't tell my my post, I am absolutely so excited about this.  When I was self teaching myself to quilt, the ladies at the quilt shop and quilt guild helped me so much and I cannot wait to get back in the group and learn from them!!!    

4 comments:

  1. Guilds and LQS are so much help to all quilters. I get color advice from my LQS and take every class and workshop my guild has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a good quilting day on Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete