Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm having withdrawals....

No pictures to post just yet.....My life has been so busy and I don't know where to begin. I know I made a post several months back about going back to school to earn my BSN in Nursing. After all these years of being an RN by Associate degree, I finally made the plunge to go back and earn my BSN. It has taken away most of of my "me" time!!! I really have missed having my time at my sewing machine and especially since it's in my brand new sewing room. Oh wait, my goodness I forgot to post that I actually did get to stitch a little on Sunday night. My daughter is in nursing school and I got to sew her nursing program patch on her uniform top. It was great sit in that chair (if only for a minute). Good news is: I am finishing up in 1 1/2 weeks for a week break and then I'm going to close the kitchen, put up the "Gone Quilting" signs for my family and not come back to reality for a few days. LOL! I had just started blogging when I decided to go back to school, and even though I have not been posting, I'm still looking at what all of you are doing. (with a little envy of course). Hopefully the next class session, I can spare a few minutes every other day to post a little here and there and sit at my machine at least for a little while on Saturdays. Love what you all are creating out there and keep em' coming.....it helps a girl to smile! Till next time, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment