Sunday, November 27, 2011

Today is a new day....

I have been away from blogging and sewing for awhile now.  First we were preparing for my daughter's wedding in October.  It was a perfect beautiful wedding.  Then her life was turned upside down when he told her less than a month later he did not want to be married....that he had made a mistake.  My heart hurts for her.  If I could take her pain away, I would.  They dated over 6 years and never in our wildest dreams did we think she would be going through this.  Our family is big and we are surrounding her with all of our love.  Please keep her in your prayers!
Today is the first day in over a month that I've taken the time to enjoy your blogs and hope to get going on some Christmas projects I had planned to make.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Kathy...
    I've been away from blogging for the past month, too.

    So sorry to read of your DDs situation. Our hearts often break for our children. Hugs all around...

    ReplyDelete