Friday, September 9, 2011

Exciting changes in the wind.....

With prayerful thought, I made the decision to step down from nursing management and go back to emergency nursing!  I love being a nurse and am looking forward to only working three 12 hour shifts.  This past year has been very busy in our home....from my twin boys graduating high school, my daughter graduating college and about to be married in October and also working every day with the responsibility of 24/7 call for my department I had absolutely NO time for quilting or blogging.  So if you haven't already figured out, I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!!  I took some pictures of a few of the quilt blocks for my daughters quilt (one of her wedding gifts), but since my camera battery was dead I used my cell phone and the quality was awful....Maybe tomorrow I will get some pictures up.  Her colors are aqua blue and red, so I used the Bliss line and am really happy at how it's turning out.  Till next time (which is gonna be a whole lot more often now),  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment